Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where You Go I'll Follow...

So won't you follow me? I'm looking for more twitter and twittermom followers. The Bloggess, my new blog crush, has over 39,000 fans. (Yes, I put in the correct number of zeros!) I don't even have 39. (Yes, there are NO zeros here!)

And I want more! More followers! More fans! More of everything!

So why don't you follow me? Please? I'll follow you! Pass me around to your friends (hey, you know what I mean!) and ask them to follow me!

I want, and need, more, More, MORE!

Won't you help me, please?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following! I subscribed to your blog in my Google Reader and am following you on Twitter! And as you could probably tell by the fact that I got down to this post, which is not the most recent...I'm really enjoying your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope! It's nice to have a fan!

    ReplyDelete