Monday, April 5, 2010

What Keeps Susie Kline Feeling Great?

On the last page in Heath magazine, there have a piece where celebrities answer a series of questions. I started wondering if people really answer this honestly or are making themselves seem way more chic and deep than they really are. So here are my answers...and I'm being completely honest!

My favorite home-cooked meal: It's got to be grilled cheese because that's the only meal Jim cooks. And I'm not counting anything I make because I had to do the work.

Three things always in my pantry: olive oil, sugar, flour

The single best thing about working out is: when it's over

The body part I like the most is my: I like my feet because my toes are perfectly stair-stepped to create a 90 degree angle.

My go-to at-home spa treatment: WTF?! There's no spa-ing going on in my house of boys. Although sometimes I do remember to put lotion on.

Whenever I'm nervous I psych myself up by: Calling Kelly and having her tell me to snap outta it.

If I could change one thing about the world: Everyone would just be nicer.

My favorite book of all time: Is constantly changing. I'll read any and all Janet Evanovich and Jennifer Crusie. I'm working my way through the Nevada Barr and Dennis Lehane libraries at the moment.

My best quality: I am funny, dammit!

I wish I had more time for: Being a mother...the twins are almost 18! I'm getting a little twitchy over than!

My happy-life motto: Is this really going to matter in 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 months?!

No comments:

Post a Comment