Monday, April 5, 2010

We Survived Spring Break 2010

I should have a t-shirt printed with this. Moms all over the nation will be clamoring to buy them.

Although my spring break was woefully uneventful. I was all prepared to write a blog post, all peachy and happy on day one and then ripping out my hair by day 10.

But it really didn't go that way. It was calm and relatively peaceful every day.

Sunday evening we did come close to a melt down. Because Jermaine is addicted to the XBox Live. I didn't think it could happen, but it has. My 17 year old son is addicted to it. I think I need to find him a treatment program. Stat!

Other than that? No real drama. The twins had track practice almost every day. Coach Nihells sure knows how to tire them out! The man is a saint for introducing the heavy conditioning for the outdoor track season during spring break!

Aaron spent his time playing the Xbox and playing outside with friends. We did nothing remotely educational either. No reading. No writing. Just a little 'rithmetic.

I wonder if I can get the mellow troops to help in the Spring Break aftermath cleaning spree. They may not have been pills, but they sure are messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment