Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm So Excited!

I am getting giddy! I and some of my most treasured friends are getting things ready to launch the new Motherhoot website!

My vision is that this is a place for people to go to laugh, cry, get information, and share.

Kelly will be our craft master. She taught me my first quilting class, which started me on my quest for creativity. Imagine where she can take you.

Jan is my writing friend. We met at a writing conference nearly years ago. She's a great motivator as well as a wonderful writer.

Dawn is the friend who shares her spirituality. She is a holistic nurse and does healing touch work. She knows so much about living a natural and real life! She taught me to meditate and to get in touch with my inner self.

This is only a tease because the website will still take a little time to get going. I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment